work with us
We are now hiring for the 2023 Season
Part-time (15-20 hours per week)
Full Time (30-40 hours per week)
Farmers will have daily check-ins with the farm manager and necessary farm staff.
– greenhouse work (set-up, filling trays, seeding, cleaning trays, arranging, inventory, watering, etc)
– field prep work (understanding the system for irrigation setup, composting, broad forking, raking, mulching, mowing, etc)
– transplanting (including application of row cover, sandbag moving, but more importantly proper depth, spacing, snugness, and handling of plants)
– general garden maintenance (weeding, mowing, trellising, hoeing, bug picking, thinning, intercropping, direct seeding, etc.)
– farm maintenance (mowing, organizing, irrigation, fencing, cover cropping, animal care, tree planting, etc.)
– harvesting (following the direction of the farm manager for proper harvesting, recording weights, storing, packaging, etc.)
– CSA share, wholesale, and market packaging/distribution/organization (packaging for CSA, wholesale, or market needs. Farm manager will oversee this unless otherwise specified!)
– working the farmer’s market (if desired/needed)
We offer housing (if needed), communal kitchen space for all farm employees, bikes for a quick lunch break ride down to the lake for swimming, a peaceful setting, options for working together or solo (with adequate training), and lots of delicious fresh vegetables and beautiful flowers!